Friday, September 03, 2010

Guest artist – ‘The Media Student’

media_student
I’ve been busy over the past fortnight giving my son Hugo crash courses in Adobe Creative Suite applications in preparation for his ‘A’ level Media Studies course. I’m very proud of this piece he created, which shows his use of different media (the size of each of the planets reflect the number of hours he spends on each of the media). I knew someone would find a use for the 3d rendering facility in the latest version Photoshop. What particularly impressed me was when I left him to play with filters and effects, he had the good taste to choose subtle over bleedin’-obvious-and-what-everybody-does-when-they-first-try-out-photoshop. I think he’s going to find the subject fascinating.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done Hugo!

Rachel

9/03/2010 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home