Tuesday, February 21, 2006

William and Annie Hodson



My father just sent me this family photo of my great grandparents surrounded by their sons. They also had three daughters who sadly all died in infancy. Aren’t these old photos an endless source of fascination? Little Archibald (how could anyone give a baby that name?) on the left is my grandfather. I find it amazing that Annie knew me. If there are any members of the Hodson family who would like a print out of this photo a large version can be found here

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Julie

Patrick has a copy of this photo. Dad told me that the boy you labeled Walter Harold was Grandad. I think he looks the most like Grandad. It's funny that a young boy can look like the old man we knew.

Rachel

2/22/2006 1:47 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

neat stuff...I am an old photo junkie...glad your dad sent you this treasure!

2/22/2006 11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wrong in identifying Grandad.

2/23/2006 4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home