Thursday, October 01, 2015

InkTober – the Professor

In an attempt to kick start my joy in drawing I'm going to try and participate in "InkTober" this year. For those of you who don't know what it is, it's a month-long challenge for artists to draw once a day for the month using ink. A rather stressful day today meant that I didn't think about this until I attended a lecture this evening with the very interesting Professor Shirley Reynolds. All I had to hand was a biro and a lined pad, but I think biros would count as ink so I'm going to allow myself this one.

5 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

Gosh you are good, actually looks like some one, not the way my sketches turn out!!

10/02/2015 4:38 AM  
Blogger Hashi said...

Excited that I can look forward to a daily drawing from you, Julie!

10/02/2015 5:54 PM  
Anonymous kerja said...

good information. i like this srticle. This is the best blog.. Good luck..!!!
sorry if I deviated, I want to share health articles, money may be useful as the following articles menopause dini jerawat batu or perhaps the next article obat panu suplemen kecantikan May I share articles, it may be useful to other people

11/16/2015 7:57 AM  
Blogger indra said...

penyebab gejala pengobatan emfisema
cara mengobati nyeri dada

5/04/2016 5:19 AM  
Blogger Zihan Amelia said...

I hope the information we share is useful and can be the best solution to cure your illness ... amen

Obat Luka Diabetes Ampuh
Obat Batuk Rejan
Obat Lemak Darah Tinggi Alami
Obat Nyeri Punggung Tradisional
Herbal Solusi Sehat

1/28/2019 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home