Thursday, November 07, 2013

Summer 2013

It seems like you can go for ages without a holiday in foreign parts and then like the proverbial buses, two come along at once. A girls' holiday of culture, food and art in Paris with my lovely sister Rachel followed by a family break in Turkey. So I'll be scanning the sketches and uploading them over the next few days.

Also I really am going to give this blog some love. I've been copying all my Flickr images to Ipernity (as I really can't stand the look of the new-look Flickr and Ipernity is like Flickr used to be). Seeing all those family moments recorded in the ether remind me of how much I enjoy sketching and blogging. So, back to almost daily blogging and sketching.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hashi said...

Yay! Welcome back! I look forward to seeing your sketches again :-)

11/07/2013 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home