Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas every one

An old photo to entertain you as I have been so busy. And note to businesses, why make your year end the 31 December? All your staff end up working in a desperate fever to spend their maketing budgets and the poor designers and printers work all the way through the holidays to achieve this – not that I'm complaining about paid work. Next year I'm designing my Christmas cards in April and Christmas shopping in the summer. Note the upside down wings!


Blogger annie said...

Too funny and so cute. Merry Christmas to all of you, Julie.
And hopes that 2011 will be a better year for a lot of folks.

12/25/2010 1:32 AM  
Blogger Penny said...

I agree with Annie, I love this photo of Xavier, but he is so grown up now.
Merry Christmas to you all and may 2011 be a lot better.
Love Penny and John

12/25/2010 4:10 AM  
Blogger Hashi said...

Happiness to all the Oakleys. I hope your busyness means that the belts have been loosened a tad. Wishing you a prosperous and happy 2011.

12/27/2010 3:23 AM  
Anonymous Fiona said...

Hope you all had a good Christmas, Julie. We must all meet for lunch in the New Year. Hope the work is going well and I'll catch up soon. Love the pic. Fiona x

12/27/2010 1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember the hilarity when Xavier got chosen to be an anget in the nativity play!

lots of love for the new year


12/29/2010 4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home