Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas every one

An old photo to entertain you as I have been so busy. And note to businesses, why make your year end the 31 December? All your staff end up working in a desperate fever to spend their maketing budgets and the poor designers and printers work all the way through the holidays to achieve this – not that I'm complaining about paid work. Next year I'm designing my Christmas cards in April and Christmas shopping in the summer. Note the upside down wings!

5 Comments:

Blogger annie said...

Too funny and so cute. Merry Christmas to all of you, Julie.
And hopes that 2011 will be a better year for a lot of folks.
Annie

12/25/2010 1:32 AM  
Blogger Penny said...

I agree with Annie, I love this photo of Xavier, but he is so grown up now.
Merry Christmas to you all and may 2011 be a lot better.
Love Penny and John

12/25/2010 4:10 AM  
Blogger Hashi said...

Happiness to all the Oakleys. I hope your busyness means that the belts have been loosened a tad. Wishing you a prosperous and happy 2011.

12/27/2010 3:23 AM  
Anonymous Fiona said...

Hope you all had a good Christmas, Julie. We must all meet for lunch in the New Year. Hope the work is going well and I'll catch up soon. Love the pic. Fiona x

12/27/2010 1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember the hilarity when Xavier got chosen to be an anget in the nativity play!

lots of love for the new year

rachel

12/29/2010 4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home