Monday, November 15, 2010

Historic Macon website live!

Screen_shot_historic_macon
Over the summer I had a rather delicious illustration job to do, which was to create a number of spot watercolour illustrations of the lovely old city of Macon, Georgia. I also painted a location map of the historic centre, which served as a linking device to the various parts of the website. I haven’t been able to mention it until now as I was waiting for the website to be completed. If you’re interested do visit the site at http://www.livinghistorymap.com/ . If I have time I’ll post some of the illustrations at a larger size here in the next few weeks

4 Comments:

Blogger Vicky L. Williamson said...

These are fantastic, Julie! I'll be looking forward to more posts showing them up close.

11/16/2010 12:58 AM  
Blogger annie said...

Vicky took the words right out of my mouth. Looking forward to the rest, too, Julie.
annie

11/16/2010 1:53 AM  
Blogger Woodland Fay said...

Hope you got to visit in person, lovely work, as always.

12/05/2010 7:42 PM  
Anonymous canvas wall art said...

I really enjoy your blog.

10/03/2012 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home