Friday, September 17, 2010

Hugo again

youngdragon
I missed the first couple of series of Dragon’s Den because I couldn’t abide watching a Dragon who many years ago had commissioned me to produce some design work and then simply hadn’t paid me. However it seems as though in the end there was some rough justice over treating suppliers badly and a bankrupt Dragon really couldn’t be seen on television telling other people how to run a business – and we can now enjoy watching this silly programme without having to look at the Dragon who didn’t pay bills.

Since then I’ve in the main had wonderful clients who appreciate the hard work I do for them. Of course nowadays with the internet and the ability of graphic designers to quickly design very effective search-engine optimised websites I imagine most businesses would regard paying their designer as a greater priority than paying any other supplier!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home