Friday, June 18, 2010

New toy

A5-landscape-Page-1
A5-landscape-Page-2
A5-landscape-Page-3
A5-landscape-Page-4
A5-landscape-Page-5
There are some advantages in having to spend a fortune upgrading your computer. I bought a new Wacom pad (which I’ve had to return – but that’s another story). Anyway with the Wacom pad comes this delightful little application, Corel sketchbook. It’s like a very simple version of Corel painter, with a small handful of natural media tools (pencil, chalk, pen etc), and you can keep all your drawings in a virtual sketchbook. The other feature I absolutely love is that you can email a sketch from within the application. I can really see me using this for business – a client may talk on the phone, I can doodle on the screen and email a sketch before the conversation has finished. Wonderful! Now all I need is my replacement Wacom pad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home