Thursday, March 25, 2010

Welcome, Creative Review visitors

fingerpressedincheekcol
If any of you hundreds of people visiting from the Creative Review blog have ended up on this page, after being directed to my website just remember I’m probably old enough to be your mother and your mother probably said ‘If you can’t say something nice then don’t say anything at all’. I wouldn’t go that far, I welcome intelligent, robust debate, but if you leave your manners and your brain at the door, your comments will be deleted.

6 Comments:

Blogger annie said...

Sic 'em, Julie!
annie

3/25/2010 12:35 PM  
Blogger Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Beaut pic of your lovely son. My kid who lives here some of the time won't let me draw him!
w.

3/27/2010 4:48 AM  
Blogger Lynne the Pencil said...

Another smashing one - the added colour works so well.

Have you had such nasty comments then, that you've had to delete?

4/05/2010 1:28 PM  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

Oh just a bunch of stupid teenagers and anonymous commenters on another blog that the editor thought their personal attacks were so uncalled for he deleted them. It was just a warning in case any of them visited here. But I have a better class of visitor here, so I don't think I need to worry.

4/05/2010 2:21 PM  
Anonymous sewa mobil said...

Love it!!! thanks

4/23/2010 9:37 AM  
Anonymous hardiansyah said...

love it too. thanks

6/22/2010 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home