Friday, January 15, 2010

Too tired to blog

One of my regular visits, Ros Stendhal, wrote a post today where she said you’re never too tired to journal. Hmmm… after a day of battling with a web design that won’t work, I’m not sure that I can concur with that. However in the spirit of at least having a go I’ve made myself write a few lines before collapsing in my bed.

Another link that may interest you, the Grandaddy of bloggers, Samuel Pepys is available to be read here. I see that today in 1659 despite being “exceedingly disturbed in the night with the barking of a dog of one of our neighbours that I could not sleep for an hour or two” he still managed a diary entry – and he also had the snow and the cold that we’re having.

1 Comments:

Blogger annie said...

Thanks, Julie. He was quite an entertaining old guy and I have put him on my Reader, too. Feels weird to get daily blogs from him and Van Gogh...but fun.

annie

1/19/2010 5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home