Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Good morning Thelma!

thelma
It’s wednesday so it’s life-drawing (if I can arrange the baby-sitting). I was delighted to discover that our wonderful life-model Thelma visits this blog. Once again she gave us a great selection of dynamic poses and I was really amazed when she chose a standing pose for the last long pose. Now with me, if I was to get into the life modelling business, it’d be – lying on my back, lying on my front, lying on my left side, lying on my right side and then if I was feeling particularly energetic maybe seated on a nice comfortable armchair.

4 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

that is beautiful. She gave you a gift with that pose.

11/26/2009 10:54 AM  
Blogger Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

One of our friends is a life model and she is a size 28. She said to my husband one day, you're short of chips so why don't you pose? That gave us all a bit of a laugh. A Fijian Methodist talatala posing?
w.

11/27/2009 3:59 AM  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

Yes Judith, she is a really good life model.
Well Wendy - everything God created is beautiful... a good religious lesson.

11/27/2009 2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember when I was a young girl you used to try to persuade me to be a model for your sketches and I would refuse because it was boring/uncomfortable. Now I have a well lived in 47 year old body I regret not having any sketches pre cellulite!

RachelXXX

11/28/2009 3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home