Friday, July 03, 2009

Last year in Edinburgh

chocsoup
A quickie that I did last year at the Edinburgh Festival. I hope I’m going to manage to go again this year as my daughter Flo is performing with some fellow University students in a production of Alan Ayckbourn’s ‘The Norman Conquests’.
When I was a student I would have thought I’d died and gone to heaven if I’d performed in a play at Edinburgh, so it’s wonderful that my daughter is living out my fantasy for me.

Oh and if any of you are going they’re on at The Space on The Mile at the Radisson Hotel from August the 24th.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Oakley said...

I removed that last comment because it led to a site that had strange looping pop-up windows. I apologise if it genuinely was not spam.

7/04/2009 9:50 AM  
Blogger Richard Gillin said...

I've always wanted to see that play, but sadly Edinburgh in August isn't possible.

My old alma mater too - though I was never a Player!

7/04/2009 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home