Thursday, July 16, 2009

Flo acting at the Edinburgh fringe festival

posterfinal450
My daughter, Florence, is acting in this production of Alan Ayckbourn’s ‘Round and round the garden’, so when the director was discussing publicity, guess who piped up with ‘My mother is a graphic designer…’ Anyway if you’re in Edinburgh between the 24th and the 29th of August I recommend you see it.
My posting is going to be a bit erratic over the school summer holidays, but I don’t want to assist potential burglars by making it crystal clear when I’m not in the house, so if I take a bit of time to respond to comments it may be because I’m not actually here, or it might not…

Oh and my header has disappeared – my hosting company are playing silly @%^&* ers and I’m just too busy to sort it out. But just in case you didn't know, this is Julie Oakley’s blog

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful summer and give the family my love!

Rachel

7/17/2009 2:38 AM  
Blogger annie said...

Congrats to you and Flo, Julie. Sounds like a lot of fun. And we'll
recognize your style without a header.
annie

7/17/2009 3:10 AM  
Blogger Penny said...

I think it is a great bit of work, for the designing mum, oh dear that doesnt sound right. Any way I imagine Flo will be great.
Fenella is still tearing around Wales and I think is off to the Royal Welsh Show this week end. I wish it was me, pony heaven.
Our trip to Europe and the Uk is still undecided, no one can work out exaCTLY WHAT THE MILK COMPANY IS PAYING US IT IS SO AMBIGUOUS. jUST MEANS LESS OF COURSE, BUT IS IT SLIGHTLY MORE THAN IT COSTS US TO PRODUCE OR NOT IS ANY BODIES GUESS AT THE MOMENT. Oh sorry dont maan to yell, hit the wrong button and I am not re doing it!!
Dont stress, enjoy the summer.

7/19/2009 4:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which part is Flo playing?
Rachel

7/19/2009 5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home