Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Fenella

fenella
I quickly grabbed a pen and sketched Fenella for my One Mile from Home compatriot Penny (also Fenella’s grandmother) as she and Flo watched a whale being dissected on TV. I know, I know a bad workman blames his tools but as I drew I was bemoaning the poor drawing and the dried-up pen, so I left the room to find a better drawing implement. I came back to find my models had gone to bed to get plenty of sleep ready for a day seeing the sights of London. So better implement in hand, but beautiful models gone I had to settle for drawing what was available.

robin

For those of you who enjoyed Xavier’s comment last wednesday, I’m sorry to disappoint you, but Fenella has impeccable manners and is a delightful guest.

2 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

not sure about the feet on the coucn!
thanks for that Julie, I hoped you would manage to sketch her.

7/07/2009 11:49 PM  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

Clean feet on the couch are OK in this house!

7/08/2009 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home