Tuesday, June 23, 2009

For those of you who keep looking for Jake's Bistro

jakesagain
I thought this sketch was too bad to post on my blog last year. However people keep searching for Jake’s Bistro Caernarfon, and landing here. So I thought I’d post my other sketch of the place to eat if you have the appetite of a horse and not much money to spend. The sketch is rubbish because this was in fact a very happy day – the day that Flo received her exam results and knew she’d be going to her first choice university.

3 Comments:

Blogger owenswain said...

I diliked this "rubbish" so much I put it on computer as a desktop background. :-)

{No worries, I don't store them and simply overwrite it with something that catches my fancy in a day or so}

6/24/2009 2:53 PM  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

Well I'm glad you liked it Owen. Amazing to think my sketches are displayed on another computer in a country thousands of miles away.

6/25/2009 11:13 AM  
Blogger owenswain said...

But only for a day - it's so rotten ;-)

6/25/2009 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home