Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Keeping up with friends

My daughter, who can’t see the point of making your bed when you’re just going to make a mess of it when you get back into it. I think I'm going to have to resort to killing off the wireless internet access if her bed isn’t made tomorrow morning.
Pen in sketchbook


Anonymous Sarah said...

Another nice sketch. But your comments are a little depressing - so it doesn't get any better as they grow up then? I was hoping to train mine to do ALL the housework - obviously deluded again! Ha ha.
Thank you for the link re colours.

3/25/2009 7:26 AM  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

No Sarah 'fraid not - not only are they untrainable they also get quite lippy as well.

3/25/2009 11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I left my bedroom door open this morning to find Seamus the soggy dog (torrential rains at the moment in Hong Kong)rolling on my clean duvet only to take umbrage when I yelled at him.

Your kids may be lippy but your dog Rufus is certainly more trainable than my mutt!


3/25/2009 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home