Monday, February 02, 2009

Xavier on the laptop

laptopx
I hardly ever allowed my older children to play on the computer when they were little. I think it was because it was my tool of work and I didn’t want to find it difficult to get access to it, but now, like many families we have older work cast-off computers so I can leave Xavier to it. I think he ought to be giving his Grandad some lessons, it amuses me that Xavier knows the verb to ‘google’ and I know that none of his grandparents would know what he was talking about.
Pen in sketchbook

3 Comments:

Blogger annie said...

Great sketch and I know that sight at our house. Our little kids are very saavy about cyberspace. My 5-year-old grandson showed me how to enlarge YouTube videos to full screen and several other computer goodies. I'm hoping he can teach me about scanners in a few years. :)
annie

2/02/2009 10:57 PM  
Blogger Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

I was on the phone to family in Suva and asked to talk with my son. Daughter in law said, Oh he's playing a game with one of the kids. Fine, I said, that's good as he ought to get fit. Oh no, she said, it's a computer game! It's a different world than when my kids were little in Labasa!
w.

2/03/2009 2:36 AM  
Blogger Making A Mark said...

Just remind him to get up and run round fast every hour for at least five minutes!

Great sketch - very Xavier like! :)

2/03/2009 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home