Monday, February 02, 2009

Xavier on the laptop

laptopx
I hardly ever allowed my older children to play on the computer when they were little. I think it was because it was my tool of work and I didn’t want to find it difficult to get access to it, but now, like many families we have older work cast-off computers so I can leave Xavier to it. I think he ought to be giving his Grandad some lessons, it amuses me that Xavier knows the verb to ‘google’ and I know that none of his grandparents would know what he was talking about.
Pen in sketchbook

4 Comments:

Blogger annie said...

Great sketch and I know that sight at our house. Our little kids are very saavy about cyberspace. My 5-year-old grandson showed me how to enlarge YouTube videos to full screen and several other computer goodies. I'm hoping he can teach me about scanners in a few years. :)
annie

2/02/2009 10:57 PM  
Blogger Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

I was on the phone to family in Suva and asked to talk with my son. Daughter in law said, Oh he's playing a game with one of the kids. Fine, I said, that's good as he ought to get fit. Oh no, she said, it's a computer game! It's a different world than when my kids were little in Labasa!
w.

2/03/2009 2:36 AM  
Blogger Katherine Tyrrell said...

Just remind him to get up and run round fast every hour for at least five minutes!

Great sketch - very Xavier like! :)

2/03/2009 10:39 AM  
Blogger 可可 said...

免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋,我的遊戲口袋,小遊戲區,手機遊戲,貼圖,A片下載,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,aio交友愛情館,色情影片,臺灣情色網,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網,情色視訊,愛情小說,言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區,情趣用品,情趣,色情漫畫,情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室

9/10/2009 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home