Thursday, January 08, 2009

Cake topping

xavier robot
On Monday I realised I still had to sort Xavier’s birthday party and cake. How stupid can you get, you have three children – none of whom have a summer birthday and then you go and have a fourth child whose birthday falls a week after New Year’s day. For those of you who don’t have children let me inform you, the summer birthday party is the holy grail. Think cheap, think in your own garden, think cake crumbs all over the grass rather than ground into the carpet. Instead we organised a football, laser gun battle thing in a soft play area which was so expensive per child that I had to keep to the minimum number of children (and suffer terrible pangs of guilt about the children Xavier wasn’t able to invite). Anyway a quick cake topping was organised using this wonderful site and everything came together in the end

2 Comments:

Blogger Making A Mark said...

That is so unnerving for birthday cakes!

Wish Xavier a Happy 6th Birthday from me

1/09/2009 12:12 AM  
Blogger annie said...

You bet,Katherine.
Julie,my grandson's birthday is December 21st so I really hear you.
annie

1/11/2009 8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home