Monday, August 18, 2008

Exhibition

exhibition
If any of you live in London, do look in the Evening Standard on the 20th ’cause we should be in it, and the very nice journalist promised she’d mention the exhibition. Unfortunately Flo and Tom weren’t able to be here for the photo. This is the poster/flyer that they got me to do for the forthcoming exhibition. I can’t quite believe the madness of having an exhibition in my house! If you want to download a nice higher resolution pdf version of this which has a detailed description of the project on the reverse you can download it here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Felicity Grace said...

Wow, that is fantastic! I'll get my brother to keep the copy for me! The poster looks great. Can you give us a preview on the blog when it's published?

8/19/2008 9:37 AM  
Blogger Making A Mark said...

The poster/flyer looks ace!

Now you are going to scan it for the blog aren't you? I need to tie a knot in something for tomorrow to make sure I go and get one.

Howe about sending a Press Release to "The Artist" and "Leisure Painter" and "Artist and Illustrators" - complete with scan of mention in the Evening Standard?

8/19/2008 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home