Monday, July 28, 2008

Too busy painting to paint!

If you look over on Flo and Tom’s gallery blog you’ll see that the kids have big plans for all my One Mile from Home artwork. However some of the walls in our house haven’t been decorated for over ten years so Robin and I are having to knuckle down to make the house presentable. I can’t believe how I used to regularly re-decorate my flat as a student. I suppose my standards were lower then and I was much more capable of dangling off a rickety ladder than I am now. So if any of you make it to the show can you please admire my wall painting just as much as the paintings on the walls, in fact can you please just praise me for my walls – they have been by far the greater challenge.

2 Comments:

Blogger Making A Mark said...

Hang about - I thought the galleristas have to do the decorating between shows........

7/28/2008 11:58 PM  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

Not quite glamorous enough methinks, though Tom has done a bit of sanding to be fair.

7/29/2008 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home