Friday, July 04, 2008

Footballers’ mothers

footballersmothers
This may be the last time I bother with the after-school football club. Xavier has a very jaded attitude to the game and seems to spend most of the time lying down on the pitch – possibly thinking of new inventions, or alternatively devising interesting mischievous diversions from the boredom of kicking a ball around. I won’t miss the winter classes, even if the summer sessions are an enjoyable break for us parents.
Pen in sketchbook

2 Comments:

Blogger Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

The last time I went to the footie to supervise my youngest kid, he just ran off and played so I read a book. A long time ago. Geelong of course is footie-mad and the team is sometimes excellent, but do I care? Not too much.
w.

7/05/2008 7:23 AM  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

Ah but Wendy you never had to face the hanging round waiting in the cold and gloom of a UK winter!

7/08/2008 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home