Wednesday, June 25, 2008

She’s interrailing

floonfacebook
I’ve just received a text message from my darling Flo. She and her two friends are on the train to Prague after spending the last couple of days in Paris and an hour in Koln. Then it’s Vienna, Slovenia and Croatia. What an adventure!
This was drawn a couple of weeks ago – I’ve been a bit busy, so haven’t been able to scan and post. Flo was thrilled to finish her last exam. Two days later she was bemused to receive a letter from Oxford with a huge stack of difficult maths problems to work at over the holidays.

Pen in sketchbook

2 Comments:

Blogger vivien said...

bet she's having a great time :>)


my daughter did that too

6/25/2008 6:44 PM  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

I missed Prague on the list of places she's going to visit – a place I'd love to go to with a sketchbook

6/26/2008 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home