Monday, April 07, 2008

The usual tangle of limbs

hugotangle
Some of you may have wondered why I seem to have stopped adding the incidental text that often goes with my pictures. Well, I don't mind opening up my life for you. You can sympathise or laugh along with me, and I welcome you. But when sad things happen to friends and it’s all I can think about, it’s not something I want to, or ought to, write about here. However I fully intend to restore normal service as soon as I can. In fact I think I might insist on normal service.
Pen in sketchbook

2 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

We take what you share because you freely share it, when something is too personal that's ok too. Do what's comfortable, when it's comfortable to you. In the meantime, I'm pushing good good thought in your direction...

4/08/2008 6:04 AM  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

Oooh I like those good thoughts.

4/08/2008 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home