Thursday, February 21, 2008

Holly and Flo

hollyandflo
A very unflattering and inaccurate portrait of Holly. But I’m sure I’ll be forgiven by Holly and her family when they see all the disastrous drawings I’ve produced of Flo. A lovely evening with the two girls, We ate a delicious winter couscous (recipe to be found here, though I found multiplying the recipe for four by two and a half only just about provided sufficient for seven) and then the girls made a chocolate cake and watched a film. For those of you that dread their children reaching their teens, I can tell you that if you’re as lucky as me you’ll have evenings like this in company of delightful young adults and the occasional moment of teenage stroppiness is a small price to pay, for the pleasure of such engaging, stimulating company.
Pencil in sketchbook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home