Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Flo asleep on the plane

floasleeponplane
I don’t want to jinx it but I have to tell you Flo found out today that she will be having an interview with her first choice university, so she’s passed two hurdles, just one more rather terrifying three day interview to face. She said that in some ways she would have been relieved to have been turned down at this stage as she already has offers from her third, fourth and fifth choices. And the thought of being turned down after getting even closer is so much more heartbreaking. I’m so nervous and excited for her. And I know I have to be prepared to be there for her if she’s disappointed.
100mm x 145mm pen in sketchbook

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done Flo! She sounds like a hard worker, like my eldest daughter.

11/28/2007 1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three days in the presence of my beautiful sweet niece will make all the universitys clamour for her

11/28/2007 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home