Thursday, October 18, 2007

Xavier’s apologetic self-portrait

sorry
Whenever my children have been in trouble at school, for any kind of bad behaviour to fellow pupils, I’ve always insisted that they write a letter of apology to the other child. However this is the first time that I’ve had to find a way of doing this before my own child can write! I did in fact only ask him to draw a nice picture for the other child and I would write the words of apology for him. However it looks as though Xavier firmly believes that a picture is worth a thousand words.
180mm x 120mm felt-tip pen on paper

3 Comments:

Blogger Anita Davies said...

Oh bless....How can you NOT forgive that face!

10/18/2007 11:27 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

I love this, what a wonderful picture, but what on earth did he do??

10/21/2007 10:51 AM  
Blogger Nina Khashchina aka Apple-Pine said...

this is a treasure! Don't give it to that other kid! ;) Save this for Xavier so that he can use it in the future when he ... say - is married ;)

10/22/2007 6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home