Thursday, October 11, 2007

Life drawing season

donnablue
210mm x 260 mm watercolour
donnastanding
210mm x 350 mm watercolour

Looks like my son Tom is going to have lots of pictures of naked people on his Flickr account, because by using my computer (without asking) he’s managed to lose me my cookie for signing into my Flickr account and after over an hour of trying every which way on my account name and password, I just think I’m going to give up. GRRRR!!
These were a couple of ten minute poses at the first life drawing session for the season.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kerstin Klein said...

oh. wow. beautiful!

10/12/2007 12:48 AM  
Blogger Karen Sandstrom said...

These are elegant, understated and lovely.

10/12/2007 2:27 PM  
Blogger dibujandoarte said...

Great life watercolours!! I just love them. Greetings, Martín.

10/13/2007 2:26 AM  
Blogger Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Oops! Flickr have decided they are naughty pictures and they have been deleted. Hmmm. Very strange but perhaps it's not run by artists and art students.
w.

10/14/2007 3:48 AM  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

Thanks for all your comments. Funnily enough these ten minute ones came out so much better than the half hour ones.
Wendy it was Tom deleting them off his Flickr account now that I've remembered my own account details so you should be able to see them now.

10/14/2007 10:29 AM  
Blogger MD said...

These are so lovely. Lovely feel to them.
MD

10/14/2007 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home