Thursday, September 06, 2007

Tom in hospital waiting room

waitingroom
Tom isn’t really as ugly as this, but he was about an inch away from me when I drew this, so the view was rather distorted. I was so looking forward to three hours of having no parental responsibilities after photographing Xavier in his uniform, walking him across the woodland park and dropping him off for his first morning at school. However I came home to Tom needing a hospital check of a footballing injury. Anyway luckily he’s ok, just badly bruised. Hopefully tomorrow I’ll get my three hours.
195mm x 140mm pen, ink and watercolour in small sketchbook

3 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

oh Julie I havent been to look for over a week, deprived of the computer, visitors and cleaning before and after them seemed to ta .ke most of the time. I hope next week isnt as bad.
Not the best of poor tom I would imagine, love the Xavier resting lot. I do hope you will have time to get a few things done for yourself. I have just been talking to my almost 40 year old daughter who is having a baby and discussing her two others at nearly 11 and nearly 16, plus his and how it is all working out and I think of you as well.

9/07/2007 7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Motherhood eh? I've given up trying to plan anything!

9/07/2007 11:06 AM  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

Penny, I seem to be snowed under as well. Your daughter does at least have 5 more years of youth on her side than me.
Jess – I still haven't had my three hours! Hubby unexpectedly working from home today

9/07/2007 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home