Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Looking over Jersey Farm houses

jerseyfarmfield
A rough sketch in the lumpy sketchbook on one of my three walks today. First I walked with Xavier to school. Then I walked Rufus at lunch time and finally back to school to pick up Xavier. I really want Xavier to think that driving to or from school is not an option. The walk to school is proving to be quite challenging, unless I’m lucky enough to walk across the park at exactly the same time as the other mother and child who go this way. The walk back isn’t so bad so long as I’m happy to take an hour or so rather than the fifteen minutes it should take.
Ink and watercolour.

2 Comments:

Blogger Making A Mark said...

Goody - return of the long walk sketches! And what a lovely one too.

9/23/2007 10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Sketch :)

10/02/2007 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home