Monday, August 06, 2007

Tom wearing Cajun Dance Party t-shirt

cajun
Tom never thinks he has enough t-shirts. He feels that he must have a t-shirt for every single music band that he likes. This is one of them. It’ll be interesting to see in a couple of years’ time whether he’ll view this t-shirt as a sign of innate good taste or cringingly embarrassing. I, of course, am far too much of an old fogey to have any idea and need to read Tom’s music blog if I have any hope of keeping up with what the kids like. Having just had a quick skim through his blog (checking there isn’t anything that might shock my readers before I link to him) I approve of the fact that he rates Bjork – who even to my Radio Four ears* seems startlingly original – so maybe he’s quite good at this music reviewing thing.
*to non-English readers Radio 4 is the epitome of middle-aged, middle-class, middle England talk radio and the only radio station I have on – and you can now listen to it live over the internet!
345mm x 190mm pen and ink in sketchbook

3 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

Still going - you're doing so well.

8/08/2007 12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had seen some before but I went through all 80 today and they are absolutely wonderful!

8/10/2007 5:08 AM  
Blogger Penny said...

Looks like his father, Some of those t shirts will be collectors items one day, dont throw them in the rag bag.

8/10/2007 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home