Sunday, June 24, 2007

NOW – with added COLOUR!

Yes these drawings have been posted before. I’ve just bought several new watercolour pans and I was thinking of producing a few test pages to try out the colours, when I remembered all those line drawings in my sketchbook – rather like a colouring-in book, crying out for added colour. So much more fun adding real analogue pigment rather than adding colour in Photoshop (and also so much more expensive!).


Blogger Joanne said...

Julie I've been enjoying your blogs for ever so long. Time to delurk and let you know. I was so impressed by your persistence and dedication in "One Mile from Home." Your new project of daily family portraits is equally ambitious. You are amazing. I love your loose, sensitive drawings, beautiful use of color, humorous commentary. I drop by every few days knowing there'll always be new fun things to see. Thank you for the inspiration.

6/25/2007 12:13 AM  
Blogger vivien said...

these are great - oh please start adding colour to the family portraits :)

6/25/2007 7:17 AM  
Blogger caseytoussaint said...

Wonderful drawings - and the color adds so much.

6/25/2007 10:20 AM  
Blogger wheatgerm said...

These all move like water

6/25/2007 5:43 PM  
Blogger juj said...

Ooo! These are gorgeous! I missed them the first time around, but I'm so glad I caught them here in all their glorious color. Well worth the expense imo!

6/26/2007 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home