Sunday, June 24, 2007

NOW – with added COLOUR!

trainladycolour
trainmancolour
trainyouthcolour
trainwomancolour
Yes these drawings have been posted before. I’ve just bought several new watercolour pans and I was thinking of producing a few test pages to try out the colours, when I remembered all those line drawings in my sketchbook – rather like a colouring-in book, crying out for added colour. So much more fun adding real analogue pigment rather than adding colour in Photoshop (and also so much more expensive!).

5 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Julie I've been enjoying your blogs for ever so long. Time to delurk and let you know. I was so impressed by your persistence and dedication in "One Mile from Home." Your new project of daily family portraits is equally ambitious. You are amazing. I love your loose, sensitive drawings, beautiful use of color, humorous commentary. I drop by every few days knowing there'll always be new fun things to see. Thank you for the inspiration.

6/25/2007 12:13 AM  
Blogger vivien said...

these are great - oh please start adding colour to the family portraits :)

6/25/2007 7:17 AM  
Blogger caseytoussaint said...

Wonderful drawings - and the color adds so much.

6/25/2007 10:20 AM  
Blogger wheatgerm said...

These all move like water

6/25/2007 5:43 PM  
Blogger juj said...

Ooo! These are gorgeous! I missed them the first time around, but I'm so glad I caught them here in all their glorious color. Well worth the expense imo!

6/26/2007 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home