Saturday, May 19, 2007

Symondshyde track

symondshydesmall
After the morning market shop I thought I’d take Xavier for a long walk to burn off some energy. I took the pushchair in case he couldn’t manage the five miles or so. It turns out that I did most of the energy burning as he decided to sit back and enjoy the ride, and goodness me he is getting heavy.
The rape flowers are gone now and most of the trees are fully clothed in their summer greenery, so everywhere you look now is shades of green.

310mm x 220mm pen and watercolour

2 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

Such a lovely peaceful scene. I will look foreward with interest to the family blog as well. i find running two blogs and chatting on both difficult too. Having a so far lovely few days here at Coffin Bay, cold and damp but i walked this morning and took photos and drew yesterday from the balcony. Lovely fresh fish and oysters and good wine as well.

5/20/2007 1:06 AM  
Blogger Claudia said...

A wonderful, fresh watercolour!

5/20/2007 5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home