Monday, May 14, 2007

Horse chestnut tree

horsechestnutcoloured
I am annoyed. We had to miss the charity cycle ride yesterday, because although I struggled out of bed at 6:30 in the morning and put on all the cycling gear I just felt too ill to go through with it, nauseous and achey. I still feel ill today but managed to sketch a tree while waiting for Robin in the car. I think there’s another charity cycle ride coming up in about a month, so I’ll have to plan for that.

Pen and ink in small sketchbook, colour added digitally

3 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

I do hope you feel better. I love horse chestnuts and tried to grow them several times but gave up as they just dont like my soil.

5/15/2007 12:16 AM  
Blogger Kerstin Klein said...

the tree sketch is wonderful. i hope you are feeling better now.

5/15/2007 6:41 AM  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

Thanks Penny and ksklein. I feel so much better.

5/15/2007 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home