Friday, March 30, 2007

Australian children’s art and craft classes

webleaf2
This is one of the jobs I’ve been working on recently. These classes for little ones are being run by my very talented friend Lisa. They are going to be available to the lucky parents and one to five year olds living in the Northern Beaches area near Sydney. If only we lived in the area I’d have my four year old Xavier booked in immediately. The reason I know that she is so talented is that when my three older children were little, Lisa looked after them in all of her university holidays. It was a delight to be able to work in my studio or visit clients knowing that my children were having such a lovely time with her. She has a magical talent with children and a real understanding of how to encourage their creativity. So if you have children between one and five do yourself a favour, pick up the phone and ring 0413 099 004 and get yourself booked into the classes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

When my little Fiji granddaughter who is four visited here we both painted pictures, so at Christmas I send her lots of bottles of paint, brushes, sketchbooks, coloured papers, and apparently she just loves them. My grandsons like to draw also - Isa lei, I wish I saw them all more often!
This Messy Tots sounds a beaut idea.
w.

4/01/2007 7:20 AM  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

Wendy, I think it's great particularly for mothers who want to give their children the opportunity to enjoy creativity, but can't face the ensuing mess! Lisa was great with my kids, there'd be paintings hanging from the washing line, happy fulfilled children and no mess, because she made sure it was all tidied up! I was very, very lucky.

4/01/2007 10:29 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

What a great sounding class and a wonderful flyer for it.

4/07/2007 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home