Sunday, January 21, 2007

Robin reading (just for Wendy)

A quick sketch before bedtime, (I’m in the bed). See the comments in the previous post to see what I'm going on about.


Blogger Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Love the books and I'm sure he's a lovely man! Yep, nice shoulders.
You make the drawing interesting by placing him on one side with the books to balance the pic.
You are such a confident artist.

1/22/2007 10:35 AM  
Anonymous Casey said...

I love your quick drawings, Julie. This is the sort of thing that I'd love to be able to do - your train sketches especially caught my eye. Great stuff.

1/22/2007 11:01 AM  
Blogger Tom G said...

Such bold, confident pen strokes.

Impressive work.

1/22/2007 12:06 PM  
Blogger Nina Johansson said...

Lovely composition AND drawing. I really love this one, beautiful bold linework too.

1/22/2007 7:22 PM  
Blogger Cin said...

I so agree, your brush/linework is so good, this one is a favorite.

1/24/2007 5:07 AM  
Anonymous Cathy (Kate) Johnson said...

My sweetheart has promised to pose for me...can't wait, it's been a long time since I've had a male model. I like your Robin drawing a lot! The thick and thin lines make a lovely contrast.

2/01/2007 4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home