Thursday, October 12, 2006

Not just the picture

tortastuff

I was thrilled to receive my
Wally Torta original , ‘Chicken Skewers’, today. Not only that but I received all this bonus material, an extra drawing, a postcard, a (used) concert ticket and a photo of a dog who's very pleased with her new rubber brush. Of course bonus material is posssiby only supplied to special customers like me. I am assuming it is bonus material and not that Wally's desk is something like mine and that he just skimmed off the top layer, shoved it in an envelope and posted it to me.

Anyways to buy an unbelievable bargain piece of art by a master blogger, head on over to Wally-Mart.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cin said...

that little ticket is certainly getting around! from me to Wally to you, where next! :)

10/16/2006 3:03 PM  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

I don't know Cin – I'll have to keep it until I can think of where!

10/18/2006 11:00 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

great post

10/19/2006 12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home