Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Mothers in the rain

mothersinrain
If I stick with the current arrangements for drop off and pick up of Xavier from nursery you're going to see a whole load more along these lines over the next year. I aspire to the day the ‘Mothers waiting outside nursery’ series could achieve just a small percentage of the cult following of the Crack Skull Bob ‘People in Starbucks’ series. By the way he’s selling off original artwork at a laughably low price – I wait in eager anticipation for the arrival of the first piece of art that I’ve ever bought.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

I hope you don't doublepark to drop off and sit and draw or else you might get a hefty fine!
Keep up the good work.
W.

9/27/2006 4:34 AM  
Blogger Tami said...

I LOVE gesture sketches, they just somehow immortalize a moment better than anything else. I am looking forward to your "waiting Mothers" series!

9/27/2006 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home