Monday, July 10, 2006

My little girl racing in this



Flo is setting off from Torbay to Portugal on the 50th tall ships race today. She rang last night after a horrible crossing from St Malo where she felt sea sick the whole time and was on galley duty, which – as any of you who’ve sailed will know – is the pits, when you’re feeling queasy. Anyway do not try to get in touch with me from 14:30 GMT today as I will be glued to the live video of the start here. As you can imagine I’m excited and anxious for her

1 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

I love ships! This is so interesting! I love your foggy little drawings of this too, do appreciate the picture though, clears up questions as to "tall ships" I thought that was what you were talking about, just wasn't sure. Hope she gets over the seasickness very soon! If the race is covered on line at all, a link would be really interesting, I would love to follow the trip. Had no idea "tall ship" races were even held! Thank you for sharing!

7/11/2006 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home