Sunday, November 13, 2005

Even Flo can tire of chocolate shops


Flo let me have ten minutes to quickly sketch this lovely sculpture by Michelangelo that can be seen in the Church of Our Lady. I didn’t have the time to do justice to the sculpture but it’s great how even the few minutes I spent drawing it have imprinted an image of the work on my mind. I did think that the Madonna looked so much more serene than I feel with a similar aged little boy!

I think I
ll make this my EDM museum drawing challenge while I’m about it so I can at least cross another one off the long list of challenges I want to complete

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you have your serene moments - when he's asleep.

Rachel

11/15/2005 6:24 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Beautifully done, especially for such a quick sketch.

11/17/2005 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home