Monday, November 21, 2005

Dick Gaughan




Robin and I hardly ever go out without children in tow so this was a rare occasion, but as Robin had so enjoyed Dick Gaughan’s concert here 25 years ago he was very keen to go again. The venue was great for sketching as I was able to change viewpoints so I was particularly happy.

Both Cin of Learning Daily and and Laura of Laurelines have recently posted wonderful drawings of musicians so my timing is a bit off. I don’t think I’ve ever drawn a guitar before so any musicians looking (John are you there?) will have to forgive the inevitable mistakes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lin said...

I LOVE THESE!!! Just Beautiful!! I especially like the composition with its varying views ... a pleasure to see!

11/22/2005 1:35 PM  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

Lin you're so kind, I was lucky that the tiny little venue enabled me to change seats, which I think really helped to mak ethe collection of darwings more interesting

11/27/2005 12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home