I've been tagged
1. There are always lemons in my kitchen, and I had a craving for salted lemons whenever I became pregnant.
2. My hair is waist length, but I've probably been to a hairdresser less than half a dozen times in my life.
3. I have a perfectly rational terror of heights.
4. I learned how to ride a bicycle for the first time when I was eighteen.
5. I have been through the Panama Canal and the Suez Canal but I've never ferried across the Mersey.
6. Like David Hockney, I went to the Royal College of Art, and like David I failed to complete my post graduate degree.
7. Despite having 'childbearing hips' I had to have four ceasarians.
8. I've eaten bird's brains, frogs legs, fried grasshoppers and jellied eels, all of which I would rather eat than rice pudding.
9. Three months after meeting my wonderful Robin, I married him.
10. I used to play Ouija when I was a child, and I thought there was a mechanism in the board that made the glass move.
11. I have a vivid memory of a childhood friend cutting themselves and bleeding blue blood.
12. I am so grateful that life has been so good to me that the only thing I ever feel short of is money.
13. If I could have a completely different career I would be an actor with the National Theatre.
14. I am hopelessly untidy but love a tidy environment.
15. They always used to pick me last for school sports teams.
16. I believe that happiness comes from within.
17. I am still in a state of shock over having a baby at the age of almost 45.
18. My children are the best thing that ever happened to me.
19. I get rid of marketing calls by telling the caller that as I am already over half way through my life I cannot afford the time to answer their survey.
20. This is the first and last time I will accept a tag challenge.