Wednesday, October 19, 2005

EDM Chair drawing challenge

A chair in the darkened dining area drawn from the comfort of my settee. A bad back meant that you're stuck with what was in front of me.


Blogger cream said...

Might need your chair to fix my "Squash Shoulder"! Went to the chiropodist today and it seems to be a wee bit better.
Can't wait to get back to playing!

Hope your back gets better soon!

10/20/2005 9:52 PM  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

Wow - I'm impressed you've found an expert who can do shoulders as well as feet!

Thanks for asking after my back - it seems to be on the mend.

10/21/2005 9:11 AM  
Blogger cream said...

I thought it was funny when she started with my left foot to heel my right shoulder!
Even stranger when I go to restaurants and order a shoulder of lamb and get a leg instead!
She's a friend really and very versatile...Brain surgery next!

10/21/2005 9:47 AM  
Blogger andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Really nice drawing.

12/23/2006 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home