Saturday, October 08, 2005

Bye-bye masthead

I promised you that my inability to stick to one style means that my masthead will change regularly. But in case you miss the September masthead it’s immortalised here.


Blogger christina said...

I LOVEd your september masthead...but this one is wild & crazy and perfect for halloween! You are so talented!

10/09/2005 2:52 AM  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

Thank you Christina. I knew it was worth taking this photo last year of the little chap all worn out from an evening trick or treating.

10/09/2005 5:17 PM  
Blogger Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Beautiful masthead! Clean with earthy colours. Lovely. I like it and I am inspired to emulate that.

10/14/2005 4:55 AM  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

Thank you chuang. I've just been looking at your blog - you have some great work there.

10/14/2005 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home