Friday, October 07, 2005

Brother and sister


I drew this quick little sketch of Rebecca at the Steiner mother and toddler group this morning. Her brother Michael was fascinated so I asked him if he’d like me to draw him as well. He nodded and assured me he still wanted to suck his thumb.

When I finished I showed their mother, Melissa, who was delighted when I said I’d scan the pictures and give her some print outs. I was pleased that it was Rebecca and Michael that I ‘caught’ today because they’re leaving the area next week and we probably won’t be seeing them again.

2 Comments:

Blogger christina said...

Steiner mother & toddler group? Hmmm, is it funny that in the past week I've encountered at least four blogs I love that are related in some way to waldorf ed? I WENT to a waldorf school for all 12 grades...

10/09/2005 2:53 AM  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

We have enough mother and toddler groups in our town to go to a different one every day. I do particularly like the Steiner one from a selfish perspective - because it's small and quiet and intimate.

10/09/2005 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home