Wednesday, September 28, 2005

More sharpie drawing

I aborted an upload to flickr but I quite like the serendipitous results, (wonderful to be able to use that word) what do you think?


Anonymous Nibor said...

Fantastic. It's Loudon's Barcode from God. I'm sure he'd be really pleased. This would also be a great call for Barcode Bingo: thick, thick, thick, thin, thin...
I do have a random barcode generator on my homepage.

9/28/2005 12:47 PM  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

Good to see you're checking out my blog

9/28/2005 5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good drawing. It reminds me some works by Heinz Edelmann.

(By the way, thanks for the link)

enrique flores

9/29/2005 2:38 AM  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

Enrique - I'm flattered. It was lovely to discover your site - very inspirational

9/29/2005 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home