Friday, September 02, 2005

EDM Architecture


I took Tom to the orthodontist this morning and did this drawing whilst waiting for his appointment. In my day you were grateful if you didn't have severely buck teeth, because you generally had to put up with whatever teeth you were born with. However these days it seems that the slightest crookedness or imperfection merits years on end of dental work together with a lifetime of wearing a retainer so that all that effort doesn't go to waste.

Mind you in my day dentists only got paid for doing fillings. So, as a dutiful daughter who went to the dentist regularly I now have a mouth full of what I'm sure were unnecessary lead fillings, whereas my reprobate brother (who brushed his teeth so rarely they looked as if they were made of green suede and who never bothered with dental appointments) the last time I looked, had a set of strong white filling free gnashers.

1 Comments:

Blogger vfm4 said...

nice drawing, makes me think of
Anton Pieck .. :)

9/09/2005 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home