Sunday, July 31, 2005

EDM cup challenge


A wonderful couple of days in Southwold to celebrate Jenny's birthday. Robin very kindly stayed at home to look after Xavier and pick up Hugo from his sailing week. This was the first time I've spent a night without Xavier and I'm ashamed to admit that I thoroughly enjoyed having a couple of days without being at his beck and call. I caught up with a number of every day matters challenges. This was a blissful cup of double espresso I savoured on my own in a cafe on Saturday morning.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julie, this link probably won't work, but I just wanted to show you my latte sketch, made on one of my Saturday morning cafe jaunts a few months ago---it is so similar to yours! If the link doesn't work, you can check out my sketchbook album on my website--this drawing is in the middle somewhere. I don't usually use someone else's blog to flog my own, so please forgive! I thought the similarities were fun. Love the work you've posted recently!
Laura F.
www.laurelines.typepad.com

Here's the long link I was referring to:

http://laurelines.typepad.com/photos/artwork_sketchbooks/dscn1703.html

8/01/2005 11:22 AM  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

Yours was much better!

8/02/2005 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home