Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Hay fever


This is what I feel like when I have hay-fever. I've been pinning my hopes on my treatment at the London Homoeopathic Hospital. I was treated the year before I got pregnant with Xavier and it was surprisingly effective, so I'm trying it again but I had a few worrying sneezes and itchy eyes today when walking with Xavier and Rufus. Mind you three hours of walking with a toddler who alternated between insisting on walking, being carried and lying down in the middle of a field and screaming his head off would be enough for anyone's eyes to water.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chuck Rose said...

Hi Julie,
I got your comment on my blog today. Interesting that you went so far back. It took some searching but I found you. Turns out I have been to your blog before. I LOVE your drawings and this one in particular hits home. I have major hey fever as well, and my son has asthma. This drawing looks the way I feel on so many mornings! Nice job.

Chuck

6/08/2005 2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home